Family Research Council Action champions marriage and family as the foundation of civilization, the seedbed of virtue, and the wellspring of society. Properly understood, "families" are formed only by ties of blood, marriage, or adoption, and "marriage" is a union of one man and one woman.
- The Bible's Teaching on Marriage and Family
- Biblical Principles for Human Sexuality
- How to Respond to the LGBT Movement
- A Parent's Guide to the Transgender Movement in Education
- The SPLC's Teaching Tolerance: What Parents, Teachers, and Administrators Need to Know
- Sex Education in Public Schools: Sexualization of Children and LGBT Indoctrination
- The Unfairness of "Fairness for All"
- The Child Welfare Provider Inclusion Act: Ensuring a Free Marketplace of Adoption Providers
- How the "Equality Act" is Actually Unequal, Unfair, and Unjust
- Equality Act versus Fairness for All
- Family-Friendly Tax Policy: Practical Ideas for Helping Parents
- Why "Sexual Orientation" and "Gender Identity" Should Never Be Specially Protected Categories Under the Law